Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (App Store)
Prices in other regions
Prices in other platforms
Discount history (temporarily unavailable)
Look discount history on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in App Store which were carried out earlier or are relevant now. Find out the size of the discount on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in App Store , do you really save money or the seller overcharged you? Price for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas it may change depending on the season, the discount schedule will show what changes were made and when. You can also use the chart to understand and predict the size of the next discount for an approximate period of time.information about discount on Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for iOS 8.0 и выше in offical shop App Store temporarily unavailable because the app was tracked by the Applook service c 2019.03.12 and since that date, the price for it has not changed yet.
Now, it’s the early 90’s. Carl’s got to go home. His mother has been murdered, his family has fallen apart and his childhood friends are all heading towards disaster.
On his return to the neighborhood, a couple of corrupt cops frame him for homicide. CJ is forced on a journey that takes him across the entire state of San Andreas, to save his family and to take control of the streets.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas features:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made for iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
Languages Supported: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
*To listen to your custom playlist, simply create a playlist titled “GTASA”, launch the game, and select the radio station “MIXTAPE”.
Mobile Version developed by War Drum Studios
Find out more: